Marketing operations is now a highly technical function within the business environment that uses technology, data and systems to engage with an organisation’s customers and systems users. The creation of and integration with complex systems from CRM, ERP, website, search, mobile applications and external systems such as logistics and finance requires a wide range of technical and business skills and experience to implement effectively.
With my wide experience I have an understanding of the capabilities of the major communication and information technologies which I believe are critical to helping my clients to choose, design and implement the right marketing systems. And, a deep understanding of the business environment and customers’ needs help to create and refine processes to deliver the best and most efficient experience for all.
As with many information technology based systems much of the implementation is executed by external contractors. My role is to act for its client as an advisor and independent project manager – preparing the technical brief and ensuring that their interests are properly served throughout the implementation.
My marketing operations services include:
- marketing processes design + mapping
- CRM process mapping + development project management
- web – architecture, design + development project management
- back-end system integration project management
- external systems integration project management
- mobile application development project management
- independent systems and supplier audits